Music Theory Flashcards and Manipulatives
Get 2 Full Printable Sets!
The MIOH+ Membership now closed for enrollment until summer 2020.
And, check out this product, which is available now:
Notes of Treble and Bass Clef Manipulatives
This 13-page printable pack contains resources to help kids learn the note names of the lines and spaces of the treble clef and bass clef. Kids use the staff to put the notes on. Treble clef staff and bass clef staff are included, as well as a blank staff that can be taped to the others to make a longer staff.
Cut out the notes (ovals) to practice note names on the staff. The notes come in 3 types: black, colored, and black with note name included.
Also find staffs with the treble and bass clef note names for lines and spaces, as well as a list of words that can be used to spell words using only music note names (such as "baggage" and "deed").
This printable manipulative pack is perfect for beginning music theory, piano students, and music students of all ages.
Flash Cards of Music Notes, Symbols, & Terms
Use these simple, but effective, flash cards to help your students recognize the most common music notes, symbols, and terms. There are 13 pages with four flash cards each. Simply cut on the black line and laminate to make them last longer! 52 different notes, rests, symbols, and terms!
Included Flash Cards:
- Treble clef, Bass clef
- Flat, Sharp, Natural
- Notes: sixteenth, eighth, dotted eighth, 2 eighths, quarter, dotted quarter, half, dotted half, whole, sixteenth and dotted eighth, dotted eighth and sixteenth, 2 sixteenths, 4 sixteenths, 2 sixteenths and eighth, eighth and 2 sixteenths, triplet quarter notes
- Rests: sixteenth, eighth, dotted eighth, half, quarter, whole
- Terms: rit., decresc., cresc., a tempo, accel.
- Barline, staff, repeat signs, double barline
- Crescendo - decrescendo markings
- Dynamics: ppp, pp, p, mp, fff, ff, f, mf
- Time signatures: Common time, Cut time, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 6/8
Perfect for all ages and all kinds of music classrooms, homeschool, and private studios. Use the flash cards for individual study, group games, or full class drills and review!
Gena Mayo is a homeschooling mom of 8 who has been teaching music in various forms for over 25 years. She has a Bachelors degree in Music Education and a Masters degree in Vocal Pedagogy (teaching voice lessons). It is her desire to help all homeschoolers include music in their homeschools.
This is a set of printables and not a course. Therefore, there are no refunds. Check out the free sample above to see how it can meet your needs!