Recorder Instrument & Music Activity Pack
Fun Activities for Preschool - Elementary
Recorder Instrument & Music
This super fun activity pack is perfect for kids in preschool through elementary who are learning music!
Includes the following pages:
- Music Symbols and Notes: Color and Cut Out (treble clef, eighth note, bass clef, flat, sharp, half note, 2 eighth notes, whole note, quarter note)
- Two Word Searches -- one more for playing the recorder and the other for a variety of musical instruments (includes answers)
- Six Coloring Pages of kids playing the recorder
- Color by Code page of a recorder using music notes and treble clef
- Recorder Crossword Puzzle (includes answers)
- Draw on the Dotted Lines (handwriting prewriting practice)
- I Spy Recorders (counting/how many do you see? answers included)
- Matching: draw a line connecting the instrument to its shadow shape
- Easy Maze and Harder Maze (answer included for the harder maze)
- Spot the Difference (answers included)
27 pages total!
Download a free sample here!
Gena Mayo is a homeschooling mom of 8 who has been teaching music in various forms for over 25 years. She has a Bachelors degree in Music Education and a Masters degree in Vocal Pedagogy (teaching voice lessons). It has been her joy to teach elementary and junior high choir, high school voice classes, private voice lessons for teens through adults, early childhood music and movement classes (babies through preschool), elementary general music, and music appreciation for elementary through high school. But, her favorite music teaching experience has been as musical director for stage musicals such as Seussical, Shrek, Singing in the Rain, Newsies, and Beauty and the Beast. It is Gena's desire to help all homeschoolers include music in their homeschools!
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
By the way, are you looking for a Music & Fine Arts Membership experience?
The Music in Our Homeschool Plus (MIOH+) membership experience for Preschool - High School will be open for enrollment in May 2022.