Music in Our Homeschool Plus
Membership with Full Access to Every Elementary Music Course PLUS Lots More!
The MIOH+ membership will open for enrollment again later in the spring.
Sign up for the Waitlist and get special freebies while you wait!
Music in Our Homeschool Plus:
- Full Access to ALL Elementary Music Courses at Learn.MusicinOurHomeschool.com (including new elementary courses added during the time you are a member)
- Music Printable Pack Library
- A brand new Exclusive 15-Minute Music Lesson from Gena each month
- A Monthly Calendar of Music Activities, Games, and Lessons to do each week day.
- A Community of Like-Minded Educators to share ideas, ask questions, and post "wins"!
- 25% Discount to every other course available at Learn.MusicinOurHomeschool.com (There are 12 right now and a couple of new ones are planned for 2020!)
Gena Mayo is a homeschooling mom of 8 who has been teaching music in various forms for over 25 years. She has a Bachelors degree in Music Education and a Masters degree in Vocal Pedagogy (teaching voice lessons). It is her desire to help all homeschoolers include music in their homeschools.
Who would want to join the Music in Our Homeschool Plus membership?
A mom who says:
“Music is important . . . just hard to get done.”
“I like that my kids can go and do this on their own.”
“[Music] is one subject that just cannot be learned by books alone, and I am no expert on how to go about teaching it.”
“We are on a tight budget.”
From a MIOH+ Member:
"I just wanted to share that my kids have Autism. (I have 8 with 5 on the spectrum.) I've been struggling to fit in actual teaching that will have meaning about music. I've been eyeing your lessons for a while and when I saw the $7 a month offer I knew I had to do this. The "White Christmas" lesson had history, the video and a coloring page. Those things tied it in for even my youngest, who struggle with spoken language but can sing. Because of all of this, is the reason why you have seen me all over the place praising and talking about your materials!"
~ Dana D.
This course is not open for enrollment.
The elementary music courses included in Music in Our Homeschool Plus:
- 15-Minute Music Lessons for Elementary ($27)
- Intro to Musicals for Elementary ($27)
- State Songs of the 50 U.S. States for Elementary ($27)
- Music of Christmas for Elementary ($27)
- Music for Holidays & Special Days for Elementary ($57)
- FALL Music for Holidays & Special Days for Elementary ($27)
- WINTER Music for Holidays & Special Days for Elementary ($27)
- A Folk Song a Week for Elementary ($27)
Elementary courses planned to be added in 2020:
- American Music for Elementary ($27)
- World Music for Elementary ($57)
- SPRING Music Lessons for Holidays & Special Days for Elementary ($27)
- SUMMER Music Lessons for Holidays & Special Days for Elementary ($27)
The Music Printable Library includes:
- Music Instrument Notebooking Pages set 219 pages ($10)
- Music Practice Assignment Sheets 10 pages ($2)
- The Star-Spangled Banner printable pack 15 pages ($2)
- Alphabet Sheets with Musical Instruments or Topics 26 pages ($3)
- Color and Cut Music Notes and Symbols 28 pages ($3)
- Music Alphabet Handwriting Practice Sheets 26 printing pages, 26 cursive pages ($5)
- Music Wordcloud
- Composers to Study
- 16 Simple Ways to Incorporate Music in Your Homeschool
- Christmas Song Lyric sheets 14 pages ($1)
- Twelve Days of Christmas pages 28 pages ($2)
- More added each month
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $273
This course is not open for enrollment.
Testimonials from Homeschool Moms, just like you!:
“Thank you so much for all that you do for your community! My children love your lessons.”
“I have seen my boys grow with the courses we have done. Thank you for making music possible in my homeschool.”
“Love your courses! I’ve used several and will continue to do so.”
“I love the idea of monthly memberships. Some of them are a bit more than our budget can afford, but I appreciate opportunities to supplement my kids’ education with other teachers and teaching styles. Online courses have been a good option for us, in a lot of cases, but I can’t wait to see what you’re going to be offering!”
“I have never done a ‘monthly membership' in my homeschool. Curious to see what this will be like!“
“I’ve been drooling over your courses that would fit perfectly on our Classical timeline which I created myself for my family!
“We’ve been going through the Folk Music course and my children love it. My 2 year old was singing ‘Down By the Bay’ yesterday at the library!”
“I think this would benefit my family greatly!”
“I do enjoy your courses and they have been a helpful supplement to our homeschool day.”