Singing Made Easy 6-Course Bundle
Includes Singing Made Easy Levels 1-5 plus Christmas Carols Made Easy
Singing Made Easy
Do You Want to Learn to Sing?
Do Your Children Want to Sing?
If so, Singing Made Easy Was Created Just for You!
Now, proudly sold by Music in Our Homeschool.
This unique progressive singing program is designed for beginners of all ages regardless of background. And … it really works.
Singing is a physical activity; the human body is the solo instrument!
Here is What You Will Uncover in the “Singing Made Easy” program:
- You will discover proper breathing techniques, and good diction to help you sing with a beautiful tone,
- How you can connect the skills of the right and left brain through the use of music!
- The materials that you can use for steady improvement.
Everyone Can Sing… At Any Age!
Watch for Unexpected Benefits!
- Students who learn music also learn concentration and develop a greater ability to focus on academic subjects.
School grades improve.
- A singer who develops effective breathing habits will seldom have asthma, emphysema, or other lung problems.
- Singing can be a social activity. Those who sing make friends easily, join choirs, entertain at parties, and eventually become cast members in theater productions.
- Children who sing well develop excellent self-esteem, and a great majority of them are willing to perform in public. As they mature, they do not have the typical problems of stage fright.
- Singing well can be either a hobby or a career; at least the option is available and the singer has the choice.
Testimonials of Singing Made Easy
See what a few of our happy customers have to say about the Singing Made Easy series…
“My daughter began using the Singing Made Easy books at age seven. Now, at age ten, she loves to sing for recitals, for community functions, and in church. I can’t begin to tell you how pleased we are.”
– Jill Boyer, mother, Livingston, MT
“The Singing Made Easy materials have helped my son to sing on pitch as well as memorize many songs. He loves to sing solos whenever anyone asks him.”
– Kathleen Rakela, ballet teacher, Emigrant, MT
“My voice students learn so quickly with the Singing Made Easy materials! They love to sing and have a lot of fun with the CD’s.”
– Joanne Ikeda, Suzuki Piano and Voice Teacher, Valparaiso, IN
Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Marcia McCarry, Professional Voice Teacher. Over the course of 45 years, I’ve offered private training to over 4,000 students of all ages, from the child in pre-school to retired mature adults.
Some years ago I realized that I needed to create my own teaching materials. My love for teaching wasn’t enough. After years of searching, I had never found just the right materials to use in my studio. I knew that if my students of all ages were to learn to sing well that I would need to write my own program for my students, and I did!
See Free Previews of Each Level Here:
- Level 1 "Hot Cross Buns"
- Level 2 "My Home's in Montana"
- Level 3 "Tiritomba"
- Level 4 "Johnny With the Bandy Legs"
- Level 5 "Happy Wanderer"
- Christmas Carols Made Easy "The Holly and the Ivy"
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $222
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
By the way, are you looking for a Music & Fine Arts Membership experience?
The Music in Our Homeschool Plus (MIOH+) membership experience for Preschool - High School will be open for enrollment in May 2023.