Self-Paced Online Courses to Easily Get Music & More into Your Homeschool
Since most homeschool moms don't have the time or expertise to teach music in their homeschools, we offer click-and-go , super easy-to-use music appreciation courses for all ages, so every homeschool mom can include music! Find Music Appreciation, Music History, Beginning Singing & Recorder, Hymn Study, Composer Study, 15-Minute Music Lessons, Musicals, Christmas, Music Theory, and Memberships! Take a look at the Free Preview lessons for each course.
Welcome to Music in Our Homeschool!
Go from confused, ill-equipped, and not doing music in your homeschool
successfully implementing music every week with quality and growth!
Feel free to email Gena to get suggestions if you don't know what to start with! ([email protected]
Music in Our Homeschool Plus: the Music and Fine Arts Membership for Preschool thru High School
is open for enrollment now through January 22, 2023!
Awards "Music in Our Homeschool" has earned:
First Place Most Popular Music Homeschool Curriculum for 2022!
Second Place in Music Theory & Appreciation for 2022!
See Practical Homeschooling here.
Here are the courses, printable packs, and memberships currently available:
- 10 Songs All Preschoolers Should Know for Preschool - 1st grade
- 15-Minute Music Lessons for Elementary
- Intro to Musicals for Elementary
- State Songs of the 50 U.S. States for Elementary
- Music of Christmas for Elementary
- Music for Holidays & Special Days for Elementary
- FALL Music for Holidays & Special Days for Elementary
- WINTER Music for Holidays & Special Days for Elementary
- SPRING Music for Holidays & Special Days for Elementary
- SUMMER Music for Holidays & Special Days for Elementary
- A Folk Song a Week for Elementary
- American Music for Elementary
- World Music for Elementary
- My First Amazing Journey Around the World elementary geography course
- Learn Classical Music with Cartoons for Elementary
- The Friendly Music Staff: A Song to Learn the Line & Space Notes of the Music Staff for Elementary
- Rainy Day & Summer Camp Fun for Elementary
- Recorder Time with Mr. Jerry for Elementary
- Music Appreciation: Middle Ages Thru Classical Era for High School
- Romantic Music Appreciation for High School
- 20th Century Music Appreciation for High School
- 10 Weeks of Shakespeare ~ An Introductory Course for 7th-12th Grades
- Charlotte Mason Inspired High School Fine Arts
- A Year of Charlotte Mason Music Lessons for All Ages
- Charlotte Mason Music and Shakespeare Bundle for All Ages
- Great Hymns of the Faith Hymn Study for All Ages
- 100 Delightful Classical Music Pieces Mini-Course for All Ages
- Composer Study With 10 Lesser-Known Composers for All Ages
- Singing Made Easy ~ Level 1 for All Ages
- Singing Made Easy ~ Level 2 for All Ages
- Singing Made Easy ~ Level 3 for All Ages
- Singing Made Easy ~ Level 4 for All Ages
- Singing Made Easy ~ Level 5 for All Ages
- Christmas Carols Made Easy for All Ages
- Singing Made Easy 6-Course Bundle for All Ages
- Music Instrument Notebooking Pages set for All Ages
- Music Alphabet Handwriting Practice Sheets for Elementary
- Music Theory Flashcards and Manipulatives for All Ages
- Percussion Printable Set for Elementary
- Music Fun Printable Set for Elementary
- Veterans Day Activity Guide, Lapbook, and Coloring Pages for All Ages
- Christmas Printable Set for Elementary
- Easter Printable Set for Preschool and Elementary
- Patriotic Printable Set for Elementary
- Homeschool Planner (2022-2023) for Moms
- Instrument Families Printable Set for Elementary
- Martin Luther & the Reformation Lapbook and Music Lessons for Elementary/Middle School
- Thanksgiving Printable Set for Elementary
- Dynamics Flashcards and Picture Cards for Elementary
- Recorder & Music Activity Pack for Preschool and Elementary
- Beginning Sight Singing with Solfege Hand Signs printable set for Elementary/Middle School
- Music 101 for Homeschool Moms Workshop for Moms
- Music Playlists for Homemaking for Moms
- Use Music to Grow in Your Faith for Moms
- Homeschool Mompreneur Business Book Club for Moms
- Sampler Music Appreciation Mini-Course for All Ages
- The 5-Day "I Can Do Music in My Homeschool" Challenge
- Music in Our Homeschool Plus: the Elementary Membership Experience~ now includes lessons for PreK thru High School (open again for enrollment in January 2023)
- Homeschool Mompreneur Business Book Club for Moms (always open to join)
License for Teaching a Course at a Homeschool Co-op
- A Year With Lewis & Tolkien for Middle/High School
- 150+ Literature Discussion Questions for Morning Time Teens™ for Middle/High School
The FREE 5-Day
"I Can Do Music in My Homeschool" Challenge
is now available
Tapestry of Grace:
Do you use the Tapestry of Grace curriculum? Here are the 3 music appreciation/history courses written to be used with Years 2, 3, and 4. They are at a high school (rhetoric) level, but can easily be simplified for middle school or elementary (dialectic, upper grammar, or lower grammar). I have personally taught the courses at a Tapestry of Grace in-person co-op and to my own kids at home!
Year 4: 20th Century Music Appreciation for High School online course
By the way, are you looking for a Music & Fine Arts Membership experience?
The Music in Our Homeschool Plus (MIOH+) membership experience for Preschool - High School will be open for enrollment in January 2023.