Are you lookng for other memberships to use in your homeschool along-side MIOH+?
Here are my recommendations. (I have personal experience with all of these.)
Masterpiece Society Studio Membership
Alisha is a wonderful, patient, and talented art teacher. We love her style for my kids of all ages (elementary through high school), plus me!
- Step-by-step drawing lessons
- Simple handicraft lessons (sewing, embroidery, crochet)
- Oils, acrylics, pastels, watercolors, and more
- Virtual Paint Party nights
- Masterpiece Moms art lessons
- ALL courses plus exclusive content
Individual art courses are also available for purchase.
Chalk Pastel Complete Clubhouse Membership:
The "You Are an ARTist" Complete Clubhouse Membership is always available to join. Nana is the grandma we all wish she had! We adore her and the way she teaches chalk pastel painting with passion.
There are 3 different levels of membership: Complete Clubhouse, Clubhouse, or History.
The History membership gives you access to all "I Drew It Then I Knew It" history lessons from ancient to modern times.
The other two options give you more art lessons including
- Getting Started Video Art lessons
- "I Drew It Then I Knew It" science and hymns
- Chalk Pastel lessons for composers, maps, world landmarks
- Chalk Pastels at the Movies
Literary Book Clubs:
You will LOVE the Literary Adventures for Kids Clubhouse!
The book club membership gives you access to all our current book clubs and any future ones as they are developed. But, it is so much more. It offers a community of support to guide you toward teaching your children to love to read.
- Over 30 Online Book Clubs: With 20 Nature Book Clubs, 12 Family Book Clubs, 2 Christmas Book Clubs and 2 Poetry Teatimes, you have plenty of courses to choose from.
- Monthly Interactive Book Club: Each month we will have a live book club, that you can choose to join. We'll walk you through what to do each week and share ideas.
- Quarterly Workshops: Every 3 months, we will have workshops to help you learn how to implement a relaxed and enchanting homeschool life.
- Community Support: Course authors and other community members are available to offer support and ideas when you need them.
- Bonuses: We start with a Nature Journal and Book Club Planner and add more bonuses periodically.
No Sweat Nature Study Live from Cindy West of Our Journey Westward is another membership that is always open. My kids have been doing the live lessons twice a month with Miss Cindy for over a year. She is so knowledgable about science and teaches it in a way my elementary kids can really relate to. They ALWAYS look forward to her lessons! Personally, I love having someone else take on the science lessons once in a while and doing it in a nature study/Charlotte Mason style.
The Homeschool Sisterhood for Moms:
This unique membership called the Homeschool Sisterhood (which isn't always open for enrollment) is for moms and families to provide:
- Mom Encouragement
- Masterclasses for moms
- Family workshops
- Book clubs for all ages
- Habit training focus of the month
- Monthly Homeschool expert interview and Q&A
The Homeschool Garden Morning Time:
- Bring delight to your homeschool
- Simplify your homeschool
- Add truth, goodness, and beauty to your days
- Provide curated resources such as poetry, read-alouds, art, and composer study
The Homeschool Garden Yearly Members have access to all the current morning time sessions and all new sessions for as long as you are a member. New sessions are released 6 times a year – in January, March, April, June, August, and October. Yearly members also receive a 25% discount on all their other homeschool products and courses.