FAQ I'm asked about MIOH+
Do you recommend using the phone or laptop or tablet to do these lessons?
I have little 3 kids & I like to put lessons on the TV casted from my phone.
My ultimate recommendation is to do what you're saying and screencast (share) it to a larger screen such as a TV. That's what I do with my kids! But, for years I didn't have that option, so I would do whatever I had--on my phone, tablet, or laptop depending on the day or where we were (sometimes sitting in the car while one kid was doing a piano lesson or class!). I just wanted them to have some music education, and it worked.
I cannot find the "Teachable" app in Google play. I have Samsung phone. Do you have a picture of what the app looks like in the Google play store?
I just discovered that Teachable only has an iOS app at present. I hope they'll add one for Android phones soon! In the meantime, you can still log into your MIOH+ account on your phone and play the lessons for your kids through it. Https://MusicinOurHomeschool.com/calendar
It states that we'll have lifetime access, but that is if we only continue to pay the membership fee, right?
- A Year of Charlotte Mason Music Lessons for All Ages
- Great Hymns of the Faith Hymn Study for All Ages
- 100 Delightful Classical Music Pieces Mini-Course for All Ages
- Composer Study With 10 Lesser-Known Composers for All Ages
- A Year With Lewis & Tolkien for Middle/High School
- 150+ Literature Discussion Questions for Morning Time Teens™ for Middle/High School
Printable Packs that aren't about music: